Thursday 18 June 2015

Flu Shots

Flu Shots

No, I'm not going to extol the benefits of the flu vaccine.  I am going to give you my family's recipe for a Cold and Flu remedy. I'm sure you've tried many and you are probably sceptic, but you have to try this one. Believe me with this cold weather I tend to suffer from sinus congestion and tightness in my chest and this works. It clears your head, soothes your throat and so much more.

Flu Shots

Ingredients:

Juice of 1 lemon
2 cloves of Garlic
1 inch piece of Ginger
2 Green Chillies
1 tablespoon of Honey
1/2 teaspoon Nigella seeds (also known as Black seed or Kalonji)

Method :

Take all the ingredients and blend till smooth. This makes it easier to swallow. When my blender is on the fritz I just chop it all finely, this works just as well. Take about a heap tablespoon 3 to 4 times a day.

I hope that this will help.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment